Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wings Over Wine Country

To say that Mike is obsessed with planes is an understatement. When I learned of the Wings Over Wine Country Air Show, I knew we'd be headed there. It was such a beautiful day (sunny and low 70s)...not only did we enjoy the show, but the ride home was fun too!


Showing off my "wings" shirt...worn in the spirit of the air show.


Hitchin' a ride in an F-14 calleded "Buckeye Blitz"...the type of plane filmed in "Top Gun". (That tells you about my extensive knowledge in aircraft....I kept asking Mike if all of the planes were in "Top Gun").


Gig' 'em Aggies....displaying a lil' bit of Fightin' Texas Aggie pride! We are excited football season is just around the corner.


Mike was so excited to eat a turkey leg. Check out the ladies in the background...they thought it was so funny that I was taking a picture of Mike holding his pride and joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment