Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer Happenings

It's been quite a while since we've blogged....nearly two months! I'm usually camera crazy, but for some reason I haven't taken many photos lately. Anyhow, we've selected a few of our favorite photos from various activities taken the past couple of months.









Point Reyes National Park













Santa Cruz





4 Year Wedding Anniversary, 8/11/2007

Wow....4 years have flown by realllly fast. It feels like yesterday when we were hangin' in Key West with everyone. Anybody up for a reunion trip? :) Mike travels to LA every week for work. His flight schedule varies, but he's typically home pretty late on Thursday nights. Anyhow, our anniversary fell on a Thursday and we didn't have anything planned this year (if you know me...not having plans is unheard of). Well, Mike had plans...he flew home early on Thursday, showed up at my office with a bouquet of roses (he coordinated this with my boss) and had plans for us to spend the afternoon together in the city followed by dinner. Unfortunately, I was slammed at work and was unable to leave early (boo!), but we enjoyed a lovely dinner at a new restaurant down the street.








Mike's Flight Lesson



Mike was given a gift for an hour flight lesson with a local company down the peninsula. He had a blast!! Meanwhile, I enjoyed watching from the ground.









Visit with The Lee Family


One of my besties from college, Brittany, recently moved back to Houston with her family. I'm so glad I was able to visit her, her husband and precious lil' Xavi before they left Bakersfield for the Lone Star State. Isn't Xavi the cutest lil' dude? :) Brittany - I can't wait to see you again at our 'Rette reunion next year!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun times you have had this summer. That lighthouse is amazing on the cliff. Brittany's baby is just adorable!!!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete